Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wash Day Apron (Special Order)

After seeing the Wash Day skirt my co-worker and friend, Jessica, asked if I could make an apron for her daughter for Christmas.
Never one to turn away a challenge, I said that I would.


And of course, inspired by my sister, I knew this apron had to be reversible. A girl, even a girl under six, needs to have wardrobe options after all.

I thought this apron needed an extra special sash so I tried my hand at a few pleats. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I think I'll be making more of these little aprons. It turned out so fun and cute!
Merry Christmas Nora!
I hope this apron helps you get a lot of pretend laundry and ironing done!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, the pleating and the lace are perfect touches. And of course I LOVE the "reversibleness". :) Two completely different yet complementing feels. The cherry fabic is a really nice splash of fun!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete