Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me Purse

The issue of purse envy is solved.

I decided that since tomorrow is my birthday I would spend tonight working on something purely selfish.
I had totally forgotten that I had this fabric and the navy fabric that's accenting it. I'm pretty sure that probably means I have too much fabric, right? But really, is there such a thing?

I thought the large floral print lent itself nicely to this style of bag. And even though it was a bit of a hassle, I like the added detail of the bias tape around the top.

This one here is all for me. A present for myself. But I think I'll make another for the store one of these days. It's too cute not to share!

~Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I think one on the site would sell quick. Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute purse. I'll have to keep an eye out for it on your site.

    ReplyDelete