Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Recipe Card Holders

You have not yet seen the last of the Christmas presents!

This year we decided not to exchange gifts between the adults in my husbands family. Instead, we all made some of our favorite dishes and brought the recipes to share.

But because I cannot leave well enough alone. And because I had all these Figgy Pudding prints begging to be used. . .

I whipped up six of these festive recipe card holders. I only needed five. Have I mention my math skills are lacking? Good thing they went together simply and quickly.


Inside there were two pockets, one for 4 x 6 cards and one for 3 x 5 cards.

Each recipe card holder was different inside and out since I used the scraps that I had available. It was fun to mix and match each one. I think this berry print is one of my favorites.


It was a fun, quick little project that I hope will become a place to store family recipes for years to come!


~Lindsay





2 comments:

  1. I am good at math - an extra one means that there is one for ME! :) Or to keep for yourself. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I guess what I didn't say was that I messed up placement of the ties when constructing the first one, so it was a good thing that I can't count. I wound up with just enough.

    ReplyDelete