Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I give up! Or maybe not. . .

Sunday I presented the Bug with a perfectly cute little knit dress that I picked up on sale a while back at Old Navy.  She looked at it, ohh-ed and ahh-ed over it and then asked "You make it Momma?"  When I said no, Momma bought this for you she proceeded to throw it on the floor and told me in no uncertain terms that she would wear pants to church.

I cannot win with this child. She acts like she hates everything I make for her at first, but the dresses I've made are among the most frequent she requests to wear.

I had to chuckle when I read this post over at Indietutes. It's so nice to know my Bug isn't alone in her persnickity ways and that I'm not the only sewing Mommy out there whose work gets rejected.

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment