Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Make Life Quilt Complete!

It's DONE!


. . . and before baby girl was born this time!
Mrs. Angie is being induced tomorrow (so remember her, Daddy Ryan and Baby Girl in your prayers!) and Baby Girl will have a nice warm quilt waiting for her.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  This one was 100% machine pieced and quilted. I even machine stitched on the binding. I like the way it looks on this quilt.

The quilting is just simple lines. Right now that's the best I can do machine quilting. But I like the way it works with the very linear front side. 

The back is this sweet little paisley, Angie's favorite print of the bunch. Very cute.

We're looking forward to your arrival Baby Girl! Can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how this turned out! Fit for an international quilt fair, or something like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that this quilt matches our blog wallpaper. :)

    ReplyDelete