To say the Bug was thrilled to wear it to church Sunday would be an understatement.
Check her out, cheesing it up for the camera! I usually can't even get her to look at me.
The dress was super cute and easy as is but I knew the Bug would need pockets so I added those as well as the three red buttons. I also used some extra binding on the hem instead of finishing it in the traditional way. I like the way the yellow carries through from top to bottom.
I already have visions for more of these in different fabrics. You can't go wrong with something so cute and easy! I just might need to ignore those weeds.