Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blue and White Itty Bitty Dress

Another Itty Bitty dress in preparation for this week's Apple Festival!
I'm so thankful to Rae for giving me permission to sell a few of these otherwise I guess I would be well stocked for future baby showers since I can't seem to stop making them!
Like my vintage Bambi hanger? I picked up several off of EBay to help spiff up our display.
I found this pretty blue and white embroidered fabric in a remnant bin in Shipshewana. Good old Yoders Department Store. Can't go in there without being flooded by 4-H fabric shopping memories!

The lining of the bodice and the piping are made from a simple, crisp white linen. Love it.
It makes me want to invite summer to stay just a while longer. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on these beachy colors just yet!

~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I have a few adorable little girl vintage and wooden hangers I've picked up. If you need some more, let me know, and I can bring them in tomorrow a.m.

    ReplyDelete