Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is here!

O.k. so it's been here for about a week technically but the weather here has finally started to turn a bit chilly and the leaves on the trees are slowly starting to think about changing colors. More than any of that though, last night I made my first pot of soup. Is there any other more "official" sign of the season change than the return to cooking those comfort foods?

Helping me welcome the season is this gorgeous "poppy" pin in a rusty orange. I'm in love with it. But soon she will find a new home with a dear friend who told me she needed a statement piece to adorn her fall sweater jacket.  This little beauty will serve you well!

Poppy Boutonnière Tutorial courtesy of Grosgrain one of my all time favorite sewing blogs. Check her out, she is amazing. And self taught! Wow.
~Lindsay
Get Your Craft On Tuesday

1 comment: