Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flower Pins!

Simple fabric flowers with pins on the back.
Millions of them.
Or maybe nine.
Vintage buttons in the middle.
This is such a great scrap buster.
Of course it only encourages me to save, save, save those scraps!
Soon we may need to add on to our house.
Honey?
This "sunflower" is the one I paired with the brown apron knot dress.
Super cute, it's one of my favorites.
Pink with a little bling for those girly girls.
Cute and simple
Favorite. Button. Ever.
All but this gingham one will be for sale at the Apple Festival.
This little beauty is mine. She is living happily on my green fall jacket, making it much more enjoyable to wear and helping me not to lament the passing of summer quite so bitterly.

I promise some selfish sewing soon.
Well, selfish as in for the Bug and not for the Apple Festival.
You didn't think I was going to make myself something did you?
Scary!

~Lindsay

Linking up to:







Stinkin Cute Thursday Button

2 comments:

  1. These pins fit right in with our blogs side design. Very clever Lindsay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I didn't even notice that. :) Too many late nights sewing. . . need rest. . .

    ReplyDelete