Friday, September 17, 2010

Suprise!

Well, "Baby Girl" was born this week.
With one slight wrinkle.

"Baby Girl" was really a baby BOY.
Apparently a shy baby boy who didn't want to advertise his manhood for the ultrasound technician.

As cute as that little red dress is, it would just look silly on a boy.
So last night, I whipped up a few appliqued onesies instead.
I had these little onesies on hand from an embroidery attempt gone awry.
I went with bow ties since I made an actual bow tie for big brother.  I cut each one out free hand so they wouldn't be super matchy matchy.

I am loving them. They turned out better than I had planned and they are so quick to whip up. I hope to do a lot more of these.

As for the cute little dress, I will be putting it out at the Apple Festival booth this weekend for some other sweet baby girl. 

~Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. You're amazing. Those are just adorable. Wendy will be so excited. And Gracie and Samuel will still be able to get their matching gifts. Thank you sweetheart. =D
    ><>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those onesies are adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness these are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete