Friday, September 24, 2010

Woodland Creatures Itty Bitty Dress

Things have slowed down around here a little bit now that the Apple Festival is behind us. I've made a few things but haven't been as diligent about taking pictures as I should have been.

But this sweet little dress is one that was up for sale and will soon be posted in our Etsy shop!
It's another Itty Bitty Baby dress with a wide ruffle on the bottom,
And a sweet flower pin on the bodice.

The primary fabric is a neutral greenish brown color with outlines of bunnies and owls and snails and all sorts of cute little woodland friends. The fabric lining the bodice and on the ruffle hem was gifted to me and has a vintage feel to it.  I really like the two paired up like this.

I'm working on drafting a pattern similar to this one in 12 month size for a custom first birthday dress right now.  Cupcakes and polka dots!  
Much as I love this dress once that one is done, I'm putting this pattern in the vault for a while and it's going to on to something new! Woo hoo!
~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Darling! Love the combination of fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete