Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Seeing Spots

This is the latest in the line of one of a kind dresses for precious baby girls of my friends. It's quite nice to have so many friends whith little girls keeping me busy.

This one is for a sweet girls 6 months pictures.  Mom requested blue to showcase sweet girls baby blues.
I love the crisp look of the navy dots on white.
It's hard to tell here but this is a knit fabric with a slight sheen to it. I have no idea where I got it but I think it suits this little dress quite well.

And that though kept me going through those difficult "Why the heck didn't I choose a simple easy cotton" moments.
The straps feed through a button hole in the back and tie in this nice big floppy bow.
My favorite part.

I hope you like it Angie! Can't wait to see your precious little lady all dolled up in it!
~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment