Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ruffle Dress Pattern Test

I couldn't wait to leak a few photos.
A while back I was selected to help test this ruffle dress from Little Lizard King.
I was SUPER excited.
I found this simple navy cotton in my stash. It has a nice nubby texture to it. It spoke to me.
"Ruffle Me!" it said.

And nothing is more classic and beautiful than navy and white.
So I did a bit of the top stitching in white. And I got really crazy and used that fancy schmancy decorative stitch around the bottom of each ruffle.

I love it.

It was insane time consuming. But totally worth it.
It's going in the mail today.
Fingers crossed, I hope it fits!
If not, I'll be scrambling over Thanksgiving break to make the necessary alterations.

LLK, Thank you so much for the chance to test this PDF Pattern out. Once little girl gets to try it on I'll be sending in my feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment