Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all!
The Bug painted this shirt last weekend.
She has been so patient to wait until today to wear it.

We used a freezer paper stencil to make the clovers.
She did a really good job with the project.
I think she's channeling her inner Irishman in this one.
I found that funky zig zag print knit at JoAnns on clearance. Isn't it fun?

The skirt has a pair of shorts underneath which should make it perfect for playing outside this summer.
I used the tutorial at The Long Thread and just scaled it down to a 4T/5T size.
Considering I did it while the Bug was asleep and couldn't actually try it on her I think the fit is just about perfect.
Whew!

It's such a comfy skirt I know she's going to want to wear it again and again.
And, I know one little girl who won't be getting pinched today. . .

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment