Monday, March 7, 2011

Ruffle Sun Suit Models

Maybe so. If my urge to sew up fifty more in a multitude of colors is any indication.

I think I might just let the photos of my gorgeous models speak for themselves.
Size 9 months.
Is it weird if I say I just want to kiss those little baby toes? My goodness, heaven help us.
Size 18 to 24 months.
Those curls! Those leg dimples!
Why is it leg dimples are not so adorable on adults? It seems unfair.
And size 2T.
She's dancing to Lady Gaga. I love her.
Is it any wonder I referred to her as a firecracker?

Could these girls get any cuter?
Seriously.
I'm blessed with some awesome Mommy friends. Thanks ladies for letting me "borrow" your girls!

And now, please excuse me, I have the uncontrollable urge to sew a dozen of these for every baby I know.

~Lindsay

1 comment: