Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sun Suit Pattern test

I am liking this pattern testing gig. 
It's keeping me busy and focused. 
Sometimes I have sewing idea ADD. So many good ideas that I can't settle on a single one.

The most recent test is destined to become a favorite go to pattern.
Super cute and fast to whip up.

I couldn't wait to see them on the models to share photos.
This is the Little Lizard King Baby Sun Suit. The pattern is, obviously, still in testing but you will want to snatch it up once it's available for purchase.
Seriously.
You can't resist those butt ruffles can you?

If you really, really can't wait you can buy the rough draft here.
This cute little one is the 9 mo. version.
My model got a tummy bug so we didn't get to do our photo shoot yesterday.
Get better sweetie pie! I'm dying to see you in this ruffley cuteness!
More ruffles. 
Oh yeah!
This time, in 24 months size.
This one is travelling cross country in the mail as we speak.
Can't wait to see it on little Firecracker.
And this one, in 18 months may well be my favorite.
Though it's hard, I love them all.

I tried the second ruffle option this time where they are sewn down in the center rather than on top.
And yes, I know white bum ruffles are terribly impractical but they are so darn cute.
And though it's a pattern test and meant to be done quickly and on the cheap, I couldn't resist adding this little fella to the front.
Quack, Quack!

I'm so looking forward to seeing it on baby girls round little belly.
It will be in the mail headed East today!

Stay tuned to see these beauties on three of the cutest little girls you ever did see.

~Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I wish I could stuff my 5-year old into one of these. I don't think she'd like that too much, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Glad to hear I'm not the only sewing addict. These are adorable, and I can hardly wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete