Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Firecracker!

Don't tell, but this sweet thing is one of my favorite models.
And she's turning TWO this week!
Say it ain't so! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.
This momentous occasion required commemorating with a very special birthday dress.
I think she likes it, what do you think?
 
The specs? Well, it's the apron knot dress pattern from LLK.
I love this one and can whip it up quick which allows me the freedom to spend a little extra time adding details like this waistband, the hem ruffle and
POM POM FRINGE!!
Love.It.
And so does Firecracker.
Most of the fabric was found at JoAnn's. The apron and apron border were from my stash and the pom pom trim was a vintage find at my favorite thrift store ever. Ever. Ever.
Happy Birthday precious girl.
May you continue to grow in beauty and in spunk. 
I love you!
~"Auntie" Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment