Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Lauren Wallet revisited

Any little sisters in the house?
Yeah?
I thought so. (Hi Michelle! Love you!)

Then you know how it goes, right?
Big sister gets something cool and you want it too. . .?
So last night I whipped up a Christmas gift for Lauren's little sister.
Similar to big sister's wallet in several ways.
But definitely unique and special just like little sister.
I can't believe I have to wait until Christmas to see if she likes it!
I can't believe I'm making Christmas gifts already!


On a side note, my own little sister and I started this blog a while back as a way to keep track of our projects and to share our love of sewing despite the distance between us.  I think I speak for both of us when I say, we are tickled and a little surprised that people we don't know and may never meet follow this blog.  It's always fun to know other people appreciate your work even if that's not the reason you do what you do. So thank you.

Typically, I reserve personal sharing for our family blog but since this applies, I decided to share here. I have always been compelled to create. It's taken different forms over the years, this "creating", but I need that outlet and when it's not there, I'm not myself.   There is a Reason I am compelled to create.  

It's because I am a reflection of my Creator God, made in His image to serve His Kingdom purpose.

If you want to hear more (from my very own wobbly, nervous voice), please go HERE and click on my name.  The video was used as part of the Storyline message series at our church.  While you are there, click around. Each video contains the story of an individual whose life has been changed because of their place in God's story.  If I could recommend a few. . . please listen to my friends Brian & Kim Bell and Cory & Shannan Martin.  I promise it's well worth your time.

And if you have a story, I'd love to hear it here.  Thank you friends, and God bless you.
~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment