Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Literally not more than 24 hrs after posting about Dorothy I had two wonderfully artsy friends e-mail me edited yellow brick road photos!
So cool.
The Bug's eyes got so wide when she saw these.
She is fully convinced that she is Dorothy when she wears that dress, and no wonder.

I am always so amazed at my talented friends! 
Speaking of which. . . Little Red Riding Hood's momma, a photographer, took some photos in the woods and they are amazing.  Just like a vintage storybook.
Prepare for photo overload.
Aren't they just the cutest, sweetest things?
I hope these two get to trick or treat a bit tonight. They live out East and are currently without power.
I think Little Red and her sweet wolf of a big brother would still be cute in snow boots!

Thanks to Catherine, Ally and Staci for your awesomeness in sharing your amazing talent with me!

~Lindsay

1 comment: