Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank you!!

Chalk this post up as Looong over due!
Blame it on me being sick to varying degrees for the majority of the first half of this month.

But. . .
We WON the label contest!
I know, it was ages ago and it's a bit anti climatic at this point, eh? 
Do you even remember?
My high hopes were to have finished something and sewn one of these lovelies into it to show you.
But my sinuses had other plans.

So here you are, a picture of these lovely labels.
It's true, I want to hold them and pet them and make them my best friend.
I might be exhibiting a bit of hoarding behavior.
I'm finding it hard to find a garment worthy of sewing one into.

I did send a yard of them to my sister.
That was nice, right???
See, I'm not a hoarder.

Really though, I am so thankful to all who voted.
And very, very thankful to Crafterhours for hosting the competition and to the Twill Tape Guy for putting out such an awesome product.

I have to say, I was impressed with how easy he was to work with AND how speedy!!
Seriously, I have patience issues when it comes to this sort of thing and I didn't even get a chance to get antsy about them before they showed up.

So thanks again to everyone!
You ROCK
And sorry for the extended blogging absence.  I have a few small projects to show you when I get a chance and I know Michelle has some things in the works too!

~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. ><>
    Very nice and... congratulations. You'll have to bring some to sew into the family Christmas stockings over Thanksgiving.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete