Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Teacher gifts

I always struggle with what to do for the Bug's teachers to say thanks.
Food? A gift card? It all seems a bit impersonal.

So this year for Christmas, I made her two preschool teachers these little zipper clutches.
I figure, who CAN'T use a zippy little bag, right? 
I used the gathered clutch tutorial on Noodlehead. I've made these before and they really come together nicely. I still have room to improve in the zipper insertion department but I'm getting better.
And, you know, a gift card and some chocolate can't hurt, right?
(Candy bar wrap free printable found here)

~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I am a 3rd grade teacher and appreciate and love handmade gifts!! Your clutches are beautiful! I had a student make me a pair of knitted mittens last year. He was a 3rd grader!

    ReplyDelete