Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Month? Really??

Has it really been over a month since I've posted anything?
Wow.
Forgive me. The Bug starts Kindergarten tomorrow (Ack!!) and I've just been overwhelmed.

I promise I do have a maxi skirt tutorial in the works and another skirt tutorial as well. Hopefully before the month is over, ok? Thank you for being so patient.

In the meantime, here are a few baby gifts I finished up and mailed out last month and promptly forgot to blog about.
Another impossible to photograph when not on a baby ruffle bum sunsuit. . .
I love these.
(LLK pattern available here)
A sweet little baby skirt that I made a while back. (Oh my gosh, TWO years ago. . . I just looked it up!)
I absolutely love this preppy little skirt. I just never had the right baby girl to give it to.
And a simple embellished onesie to go with the skirt.
Mushroom patch is part of the vintage loot I scored at my favorite thrift store on President's Day this year.
And a sweet little apron knot dress.
(LLK pattern available here)
The love bird fabric is one of my favorite pieces from my grandma's stash. Aren't they the cutest?
I love these little dresses. It's so much fun to raid the stash and find smaller pieces of fabric that pair up well. And it's such a fun, quick sew.

How's that for a little bit of sweetness?
I love to sew these tiny things.

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment