Friday, November 22, 2013

Classic Footed Pajamas

I'm loving this pattern for Classic Footed Pajamas. I used it for the first time a few weeks ago as the base for the little mouse costume.

The Bug requested a pair for herself so I got some fleece and set to work making a pair for her and a pair for each of her two younger cousins.
I asked her to work the camera. This is what I got. Check out that hip action, that attitude...

 I wouldn't have started this as soon as I did had it not been for the sew-a-long hosted by Peek a Boo Patterns. It was just the motivation I needed to get to work.
I made the Bug a size 7 hoping it would fit for a long time. They are really roomy. I probably could have gotten away with a 6 but this works.

The fabric is blizzard fleece from JoAnn's. I thought it would work well for Christmas pj's without being too over the top.
When I came home from work today she was already in her pj's sitting at her table, crafting. If that's not a vote of approval I don't know what is.

~Lindsay

1 comment: