Monday, December 16, 2013

More footed pajamas

I wasn't necessarily going to blog about the other pairs of footed pajamas I made...
 but then this happened...
Oh my goodness.
Cuteness overload. That's my little niece being held by her "big" brother. They are the sweetest little cherubs are they not? Footed pj's were made to match the pair I made for The Bug. (Because, why not?)
I also made another big girl pair of pj's for the daughter of a friend.
You can't look at these without singing... right??
This sweet little fox says "Zzzzzzzz..." He's sleepy fox.
I found this fleece at JoAnns. It appears it's gone now. I'm guessing it was quite popular. So sad! The Bug requested a second pair in this fleece. Guess that's not happening.

On this pair, I used jersey for the neck band and the cuffs.  I'm not sure which I like better. The jersey was certainly easier.

So there are a few more cute kiddos that will be warm head to toe this winter. Again, I highly recommend the Classic Footed PJ pattern from Peek a Boo patterns. It's so fun to see it all come together and it doesn't take as long as you might think. Plus, the results are professional looking, which I love.

~Lindsay



2 comments:

  1. I love the fox fleece too!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. also love the fox fleece and what this fox will say...zzzzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete